If you are struggling for dinner inspiration, give the salmon recipe below a try and aim to include fish regularly into a healthy, balanced diet.
- Low-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 2 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- Sesame seeds
- 2 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 4 scallions, chopped
- Olive oil
- Combine 5 tablespoons teriyaki sauce and fish in a zip-top plastic bag.
- Seal and marinate 20 minutes.
- Toast sesame seeds in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, and set aside.
- Drain fish, discarding marinade.
- Add fish to skillet, and cook 5 minutes. Turn and cook for 5 more minutes over medium-low heat. Remove from skillet, and keep warm.
- Add the zucchini, scallions, and 2 teaspoons oil to skillet. Sauté 4 minutes, or until lightly browned. Stir in 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce. Sprinkle with sesame seeds, and serve
For more information on omega-3 intake, supplements or fish intake please contact us to book an appointment with our dietitian for a nutrition assessment.