It is widely known that different colors in fruits and vegetables provide a variety of essential nutrients.
Serving (for 2 people)
What you will need:
– 2x 200g salmon
– 400g vegetables of your choice
(we used 100g baby tomatoes,
100g bok choy,
100g purple cabbage,
100g brussel sprouts)
– 300g sweet potato
– salt & pepper
– rice bran oil
1) Turn oven to 175 degrees celcius
2) Peel and dice the sweet potato into approx 1 cm cubes. Sprinkle with salt and drizzle with rice bran oil. Line a sheet of baking paper on an oven tray. Place the sweet potatoes on the tray then in the oven for 30- 40mins.
3) Heat a pan up on high with 2 tablespoons of rice bran oil. Season the salmon with salt and pepper. Place the skin side down then reduce the heat to medium/low. Once the salmon is cooked approx around 10mins flip it over and cook another 5- 10mins (cooking time varies depending on how cooked you like your salmon).
4) While the salmon and sweet potato are cooking, cut up the vegetables. Heat up a fry pan with 3 tablespoons of rice bran oil. Cook the vegetables altogether if you like or one by one.
5) Arrange the sweet potato, vegetables and salmon in 2 big bowls and chow down!!