Hello friends and patients of Wellington Family Chiropractic,
It is with great pleasure and excitement that I would like to announce, that from the 1st of October 2018 Wellington Family Chiropractor has moved!
I’m so thrilled to share this exciting news and I’m confident this news will be equally exciting for you too…My lease is up, and I have decided to make a change to improve my work/life balance by moving my practice to Waverley Central Chiropractic Clinic
Waverley Central Chiropractic Clinic (WCCC) has been established for over 40 years, and provides personalised, comprehensive spinal health care focusing on wellness and prevention. With a strong reputation for being uniquely different, their long-term presence within the area has seen many a family become part of their family.
The opportunity to merge Wellington Family Chiropractic into WCCC is exciting for so many reasons:
- New homely location in the heart of Glen Waverley (only 10km away)
- Ample parking both on the property and in the service lane, with no restrictions
- Joining & being part of an outstanding team of multi-disciplinary practitioners and support staff
- Continued care for all my patients in the same way as before even using the same adjusting tables
- Access to additional support to provide you with care when I’m not in practice or on leave
- The commitment of WCCC to help you get healthy and stay healthy for a lifetime via incorporating a “four pillars approach” to your healthcare including:
- Neuromusculoskeletal correction
- Essential nutritional support
- Rehabilitation and exercise
- Sleep/recovery management
- WCCC is a Members Choice provider for Medibank Private and Members First provider for BUPA.
Your records have been transferred across to the new practice. If you would like to have your records sent to another practice, please have that practice send a release form to WCCC. Change can be difficult, but I hope to make the transition as smooth as possible for you.
Below, are all the details regarding my new location, the address (and a map), phone number, their office hours and my practice hours.
It has been my extreme pleasure looking after you, and I look forward to seeing you at my new location. If you should have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me or drop by the practice.
I wish you and your family good health and thank you for your continued support.
Dr Frank Whelan
New Clinic Details
Name: Waverley Central Chiropractic Clinic
Location: 468 Springvale Rd, Glen Waverley VIC 3150
(Access via service lane)
Monday – Thursday | 9am – 7pm
Friday | 9am – 2pm
Saturday | 9am – 1pm
My New Hours
Tuesday | 9am – 7pm
Wednesday | 9am – 12pm
Thursday | 9am – 7pm
Friday | 9am – 2pm
Saturday (1st of every month) | 9am – 1pm