(EFFECTIVE 11:59pm Tuesday 27TH JULY 2021):
Today, Victoria’s Chief Health Officer has announced that the current Victorian lockdown will be lifted state-wide from 11.59pm Tuesday 27 July 2021.
For both metropolitan Melbourne and regional Victoria, individuals will be able to leave their homes for any reason. However, the requirement for COVIDsafe behaviours will remain in place – namely the requirement to wear a mask and check-in to public locations using the QR code system.
For allied health private practice (and other primary care providers), the industry specific restrictions are summarised as follows:
- individual face-to-face services are permitted for essential and routine care, where that care/service is not able to be provided via telehealth
As always, your health and safety are our highest priority. To help keep you safe, we will be continuing our current COVIDSafe plan.
- All staff and patients will be required to check-in upon entry to the clinic via our QR code
- All staff and patients are required to wear face masks at all times
- GEL IN, GEL OUT is mandatory upon entering and leaving the clinic
- All treatment tables, equipment and surfaces are disinfected after each patient pre and post-treatment
with medical-grade spot disinfectant
- Patients may be asked to wait in their cars until their appointment time – if needed
- A range of treatment options to minimise contact (if preferable for the patient)
- COVID-19 clear acrylic protective screens have been added to our reception desk
- Any staff that are experiencing any flu-like symptoms will be required to quarantine for a mandatory
14 days before returning to the clinic.
- If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms, or have arrived back into Australia following overseas travel,
we ask that you do not attend the clinic for 14 days, and seek medical attention prior to making a future appointment.
We will continue to monitor this situation closely and notify you of any changes to this advice.
From everyone at WCCC, we understand this is a difficult time and we look forward to your support
as we work through this together to keep our community safe.