As we all face many challenges during this tough time, we want to reassure you that Waverley Central Chiropractic Clinic (WCCC) is here for you and will remain open to support the health and wellbeing of our community.
Low back and neck pain place a significant burden on our healthcare system. As a consequence, the Australian Chiropractors Association (ACA), in consultation with the Australian Government, continue to advise that chiropractic is an essential service, and should continue to provide chiropractic care to the community.
We are not taking anything lightly, and are doing everything we can to ensure our primary focus is the health and safety of our patients, loved ones and our WCCC team.
To help you feel safe, and protected, we are continuing to reinforce EXTRA high levels of good hygiene practice, and will be strictly adhering to the below measures:
- GEL IN, GEL OUT: Hand sanitiser is available and highly encouraged upon entering and leaving the clinic.
- As well as ensuring all treatment tables, equipment and surfaces are disinfected after each patient pre and post-treatment, we have also incorporated an additional medical-grade spot disinfectant clean to take place weekly (at minimum)
- Offering more social distancing practises including; minimised seating in our waiting area, accommodating for outside seating, and facilitating patients that would prefer to wait in their cars until their appointment time
- Minimising appointment bookings so that there are minimal patients/staff within the clinic at one time
- A range of treatment options to minimise contact (if preferable for the patient)
- We ask that you do not attend the clinic for 14 days following arrival back into Australia after overseas travel.
- If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms, please seek medical attention before returning to the clinic.
All our Chiropractors will continue to be available and are here to help you. Our clinic hours will remain the same, as below:
Monday: 9am – 7pm
Tuesday: 9am – 7pm
Wednesday: 9am – 7pm
Thursday: 9am – 7pm
Friday: 9am – 2pm
Saturday: 9am – 1pm
We will continue to monitor this situation closely and notify you of any changes to this advice.
From everyone at WCCC, we look forward to providing you with our continued care and support, as we work together to beat this together!