As we all face many challenges during this tough time, we want to reassure you that Waverley Central Chiropractic Clinic (WCCC) is here for you and will remain open to support the health and wellbeing of our community.
At this point in time the Australian Chiropractors Association, in consultation with the government, has advised that chiropractors, as valued members of the primary health care team, provide an essential service and should continue to provide chiropractic care.
We are not taking anything lightly, and are doing everything we can to ensure our primary focus is the health and safety of our patients, loved ones and our WCCC team.
We are reinforcing EXTRA high levels of good hygiene practice, and will be strictly adhering to the below measures:
- GEL IN, GEL OUT: Hand sanitiser is available and high encouraged upon entering and leaving the clinic.
- Ensuring all treatment tables and equipment are disinfected after each patient pre and post treatment.
- Social distancing practises are being followed within our reception/waiting area.
- We ask that you do not attend the clinic for 14 days following arrival back into Australia after overseas travel.
- If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms, please seek medical attention before returning to the clinic.
All our practitioners are available and are here to help you. Our clinic hours will remain the same, as below:
Monday: 9am – 7pm
Tuesday: 9am – 7pm
Wednesday: 9am – 7pm
Thursday: 9am – 7pm
Friday: 9am – 2pm
Saturday: 9am – 1pm
We will continue to monitor this situation closely and notify you of any changes to this advice.
From everyone at WCCC, we look forward to providing you with our continued care and support, as we work together to beat this together!