(EFFECTIVE 19TH OCTOBER 2020):
Good news for all Victorians!
WCCC is delighted to announce that as of Monday 19th of October 2020 all allied health professionals currently operating in metropolitan Melbourne (including chiropractors) can resume routine face-to-face care subject to having a COVIDSafe Plan in place.
What does this mean for Remedial Massage?
At this stage, Remedial Massage Therapy is still unavailable at WCCC. As soon remedial massage is able to resume, we will endeavour to notify you immediately.
As always, your health and safety are our highest priority. To help keep you safe, we will be continuing our current COVIDSafe plan.
- Temperature checks for all staff and patients before entering the clinic
- All staff and patients will now be required to wear face masks during clinical hours/treatment times
- GEL IN, GEL OUT is mandatory upon entering and leaving the clinic
- All treatment tables, equipment and surfaces are disinfected after each patient pre and post-treatment
with medical-grade spot disinfectant
- Patients may be asked to wait in their cars until their appointment time
- A range of treatment options to minimise contact (if preferable for the patient)
- COVID-19 clear acrylic protective screens have been added to our reception desk
- Any staff that are experiencing any flu-like symptoms will be required to quarantine for a mandatory
14 days before returning to the clinic.
- If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms, or have arrived back into Australia following overseas travel,
we ask that you do not attend the clinic for 14 days, and seek medical attention prior to making a future appointment.
We will continue to monitor this situation closely and notify you of any changes to this advice.
From everyone at WCCC, we understand this is a difficult time and we look forward to your support
as we work through this together to keep our community safe.