For that post-gym refuel!
– 3 eggs
– 25g uncooked rice (approx 75g cooked rice)
– 2 scoops protein powder (I used @nextgenerationsupplements)
– 1 medium sized banana
– 100g fruits (I used raspberry and blueberry)
1) Heat some oil in a fry pan on medium heat
2) Blitz up all the ingredients above in a blender
3) Spoon some of the mixture into the frypan and flip when the top starts to bubble (air pockets should appear when it starts to cook through). The smaller the pikelets the easier it will be to flip. You should be able to fit a few in the pan in one go.
4) Adjust the stove heat accordingly (you may need to increase or decrease the temperature)
4) Flip and continue to cook for approx 1min
5) Repeat until all the mixture is used.
6) Add desired toppings of fruits
7) Dig in and enjoy!!